ICL - 2 (20 mins)
1.Advances in Lisfranc fracture fixation
2. Current treatments for 5th metatarsal fracture - acute and stress fracture
3. Mimal invasive surgery and role of arthroscopy in Foot and Ankle trauma
Symposium: all aspects about calcaneus (20 mins)
1. MIS calcaneus
2. Strategies of ORIF calcaneus (lateral extensile approach)
3. How to deal with malunited calcaneal fracture
Symposium: Challenging ankle fracture ( 15 mins)
1.Case-based presentation: Problems and pitfalls in the management of ankle fractures
2.Role of deltoid repair in acute ankle injury
3.Important points in Diabetic and fragility Ankle fracture management
4.How to deal with malunited ankle fracture
Sport ICL 1
1. Acute Achilles tendon injury: Tips and Tricks from open to endoscopically-assisted Achilles tendon
2. Sesamoid injury: Current treatment strategy for acute and stress fracture.
3. How to manangement multi-ligament ankle injury after severe ankle sprain?
Sport ICL 2
1. Anterior and posterior ankle impingement: Surgical techniques and how to deal with difficult cases.
2. Peroneal tendon injury: How to manage an intrasheath subluxation to flank dislocation?
3. Lateral ligament injury: Current treatment option and future trend
Symposium sport 1: Up to present, what is the best treatment for syndesmotic injury?
1. Syndesmotic injury in Athletes: The current management
2. Chronic syndesmotic injury: Do we have better options other than fusion?
Symposium sport 2: How to manage osteochondral lesion of the talus (OLT) and plafond properly?
1. Update treatment options for OLT in 2018
2. Surgical techniques, tips, and tricks for challenging anterior and posterior OLT: Deep lesion, large
lesion, and multiple lesions.
3. Surgical techniques, tips, and tricks for osteochondral lesion of the plafond.